You're in luck! There's still time to register for next week's Cornerstone Foundation FOCUS Summit, where you'll find a wealth of financial education resources, techniques, and strategies, plus the opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues.
So many fantastic speakers will be presenting at the March 3-4 Foundation FOCUS Summit. You'll be learning from the best, and here is a lineup you won't want to miss!
- David Bach, New York Times bestselling author of The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful Plan To Live and Finish Rich
- Rep. Marsha Farney, Texas District 20, Why Personal Financial Literacy Matters
- Danielle Brown, NCUF, Biz Kid$
- Laura Rosen, Opportunity Texas, New School-Based Savings Program Policy
- John Lanza, Chief Mammal, Money Mammals
- Ken Goodgames, CEO, Transformance (formerly CCCS of Greater Dallas)
- Tamra Fairbrother, VP Training and Events, Cornerstone Credit Union League How to Be a Confident Leader
- Cynthia Campbell, Impact + Labs Director, Filene Research Institute, From Financial Literacy to Financial Capability: Looking at Filene’s Research on
the Financial Capability of Women, Pre-Retirees, Highly Educated Hispanics, and GenY
- Susan Sharkey, Director, NEFE HSFPP, Best Practices for Building a Financial Education Presentation
- Cynthia Campbell, Impact + Labs Director, Filene Research Institute , Starting with Empathy – Experiential Learning
- Katy Davis, VP, ideas42, A Behavioral Perspective on Consumer Finance
- Lee Wetherington, Director of Strategic Insight, ProfitStars, How Money Feels: Emotional IQ & the Future of Financial Services and Financial Education
Foundation FOCUS is a region-wide collaborative initiative created to expand the educational reach and impact on all people, from preschoolers to adults. From this initiative, the FOCUS Network was developed. The FOCUS Network unites credit union professionals, community leaders, and educators in attempt to improve the financial well-being of people in their communities. When you bring together members of the FOCUS Network to fulfill the goals of the FOCUS initiative, you'll find there's no better place to be than at the FOCUS Summit.
Get more information and register online.
If you have any questions, please contact the Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation at 800-953-8283.
About the Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation
The Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation is the 501(c)(3) public charity of the Cornerstone Credit Union League. The Foundation is dedicated to promoting financial education programs for youth and adults, providing access to professional development for credit union staff and volunteers, and offering financial relief for credit union staff when disaster strikes. The Foundation receives financial support from credit unions, corporate partners, individuals, the Cornerstone Credit Union League, Credit Union Resources, Inc., scholarships, and grants from other foundations. For more information about the Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, please visit cscuf.coop.