The Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation is pleased to announce that its 17th annual golf tournament generated more than $93,800 in net proceeds. Tournament proceeds help the Cornerstone Foundation provide resources for financial education initiatives and educational grants, as well as scholarships for credit union professionals and volunteers.
“Foundation staff and Board of Trustees would like to thank this year’s sponsors as well as the individual players, volunteers, and door prize contributors who helped to make this year's tournament a success,” said Courtney Moran, tournament director and Cornerstone Foundation executive director.
This year’s winners were as follows:
- 1st: David Meaux, Ronnie Hutchison, T.W. Permenter, Maureen McAllister (Sabine FCU)
- 2nd: John Worthington, Aaron Leek, Greg Stroud, Braden Graham (Security Service FCU)
- 1st: Lori Daniel (The Daniel Group); Mike Coots (The Daniel Group); Rob Buchanan (Shazam); Charlie Roberts (Promotions Made Easy)
- 2nd: Taylor Grote (Dolphin Debit Access); April Mobley (Cornerstone CU League); David Bleazard (First Service CU); David Frazier (Community Resource CU)
Contest Hole Winners:
- Closest to the Pin: Pat Tinsley (AMOCO FCU)
- Closest to the Pin: Bill Stack (TriNet HR Corp.)
- Women’s CTP: Lori Daniel
- Men’s CTP: Rob Buchanan
- Women’s Longest Drive: April Mobley
- Men’s Longest Drive: Taylor Grote
- Women’s Straightest Drive: Katy Todora (SWACHA)
- Men’s Straightest Drive: Gary Cohen (CTECU)
To see a full list of sponsors and draw contributors, please visit the Golf Tournament page.