On behalf of the board and staff of the Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, we want to wish you a joyous holiday season!
Also, thank you for all you do for the credit union movement and for your support of the Foundation's mission to empower people to improve their financial well-being. Your support enabled the Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation to make a difference through its three main initiatives in 2015:
1. Promoting financial education and providing financial education grants to credit unions and community groups for local initiatives:
- 12 Financial Education Community Outreach grants
- 10 Juniors Achievement grants
- 2 VITA Site grants
- 1 REAL Solutions grant
2. Professional development of credit union staff and volunteers through scholarships and grants to credit unions across Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas:
- 85 grants for professional development
- 9 Chapter grants
- 52 Community Investment Fund grants
3. Emergency assistance for credit union communities when disaster strikes:
- 26 Phase I grants
- 3 Phase II grants
Together we are making a huge impact in credit union communities and members' lives, and that is thanks to your support.
Please don't forget to check off the box for the Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation on your 2016 dues statement. Working together, we do make a difference. We look forward to collaborating with you again in 2016 and making it an even more successful year for credit unions in the Cornerstone region. Your Goals, Your Growth, Your Foundation.
From our family to you and yours, happy holidays.